89 Fall Street in Historic Downtown Seneca Falls, NY
Nelson B. and Edith Delavan, founders of the Seneca Museum, are honored with an exhibit of their artwork. museum
1949 Electric Lawnmower manufactured by Rumsey was donated to the Museum last year by
Professor A.E. Ted Aug spoke, at the Museum this summer, about his inspiration behind sculpting “When Anthony Met Stanton.”
Every October the 1900s steam tugboar, the URGER , comes to the Seneca Falls Harbor in October.
Seneca County Chamber of Commerce held their Tourism meeting at the museum in September.